Bioactive Laboratories is an Australian agri-biotech company specialising in rare and endangered plant species with a strong focus on human health.(1a).
Plant selection is based on traditional medicine and agricultural practices that date back centuries.
Understanding these practices through meticulous scientific research and relating them to current challenges in human health, veterinary science and modern agriculture is the philosophy behind Bioactive Laboratories.
You will find this website provides information primarily for our investors and partners, both current & future.
Enjoy the Bioactive journey and celebrate healthy living…
Product Disclaimer: Please note that any statements aligned to product descriptions on this website and the products themselves are in varying stages of evaluation by the Therapeutic Goods Administration in Australia (TGA), the Food and Drug Administration in the United States of America (FDA), & the Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA). These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Bioactive recommend a balanced diet with plenty of fresh water and regular exercise.
Important Investment Notice and Disclaimer
This website may contain descriptions of or information pertaining to:
- Investments of a personal nature made to investors pursuant to Section 708 of the Australian Corporations Act 2001, and is not referring to a disclosure document required to be lodged at the Australian Securities and Investments Commission;
- Investments where no more than 20 applications will be accepted from individuals excluding Sophisticated & Wholesale Investors [Section 708(8) of the Australian Corporations Act 2001] and those investors where the offer is made through a financial services licensee [Section 708(10) of the Corporations Act 2001];
- Investments that are not intended to be registered with the Australian Securities and Investment Commission;
- Investments information where any part of that information or the information as a whole is not intended to be relied on as a substitute for professional, legal or financial advice. The Company urges you to seek independent legal and accounting advice in relation to any investment information; and
- Seed capital investments which are by their nature speculative and only suitable for investors who are able to risk all or a substantial part of their investment. Prospective applicants to any investments should review the potential risks with their legal representatives, stock brokers or licensed financial advisers.
(1a) Partners have access to web references and scientific studies – contact us to find out more