Investment – Commercial Production
Bioactive work with private investors and have engaged in government and private funding programs to create investments that enable a smooth transition between R&D and commercialisation.
This process, is a rapidly growing discipline now referred to as Translational Medicine. It utilises a multi-disciplinary, highly collaborative, “bench-to-bedside” strategy and aims to expedite the discovery of new treatments.
This strategy draws together new computational approaches and technologies to deal with the large amounts of data using sophisticated investigative tools and techniques. Managing Director, Rick Ferdinands as a systems engineer in the 90’s was a pioneer in this area contributing to AZT becoming the fastest drug in history to achieve FDA approval at the time. The model has been continuously defined and developed into the Translational Medicine discipline we see today.
Potential investors can find out more by contacting Managing Director, Rick Ferdinands through the Contact Us link.
Commercial Investment Opportunities
Bioactive Laboratories Investment in Commercialisation 2017/18 – Series 7
BLInC-S7: is now closed
<< Open to SMSF, Sophisticated & Wholesale Investors only >>
Read the Important Investment Notice & Disclaimer below
Bioactive Laboratories Investment in Commercialisation 2016/17 – Series 6
BLInC-S6: is now closed
Bioactive Laboratories Investment in Commercialisation 2015 – Series 5
BLInC-S5: is now closed
Bioactive Laboratories Investment in Commercialisation 2015 – Series 4
BLInC-S4: is now closed
Bioactive Laboratories Investment in Commercialisation 2014 – Series 3:
BLInC-S3: is now closed
View an Investor Presentation by Managing Director Rick Ferdinands, held in Melbourne in July 2014
What has Bioactive Laboratories discovered?
A highly effective natural anti-inflammatory & pain relieving agent that is gentle to the stomach.
Why is this discovery significant?
It exposes huge global market gaps giving Bioactive Laboratories a strong international competitive advantage:
1. No NSAID side effects
2. Similar efficacy to NSAIDs in strength and absorbency
3. Highly concentrated COX-2 inhibition with the added benefit of high anti-oxidant levels
4. High barriers to entry –
(a) proprietary targeted formulas for all major inflammatory conditions &
(b) the only USDA certified organic raw material source in the world
NSAID – Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs. USDA – United States Department of Agriculture.
1.2.3. – proven in-vitro laboratory tests & animal studies
Bioactive Laboratories Investment in Commercialisation 2013 – Series 2:
BLInC-S2: is now closed
At this stage of commercialisation early feasibility, supply and safety are being determined whilst customer and market research is also conducted.
Bioactive Laboratories Investment in Commercialisation 2012 – Series 1:
BLInC-S1: is now closed
At this stage of commercialisation early patent and Intellectual Property strategic direction documents are being prepared.
Part of the funds raised here have been used as matching funding for the State Government Innovations Voucher grant initiative.
Important Investment Notice and Disclaimer
This website may contain descriptions of or information pertaining to:
- Investments of a personal nature made to investors pursuant to Section 708 of the Australian Corporations Act 2001, and is not referring to a disclosure document required to be lodged at the Australian Securities and Investments Commission;
- Investments where no more than 20 applications will be accepted from individuals excluding Sophisticated & Wholesale Investors [Section 708(8) of the Australian Corporations Act 2001] and those investors where the offer is made through a financial services licensee [Section 708(10) of the Corporations Act 2001];
- Investments that are not intended to be registered with the Australian Securities and Investment Commission;
- Investments information where any part of that information or the information as a whole is not intended to be relied on as a substitute for professional, legal or financial advice. The Company urges you to seek independent legal and accounting advice in relation to any investment information; and
- Seed capital investments which are by their nature speculative and only suitable for investors who are able to risk all or a substantial part of their investment. Prospective applicants to any investments should review the potential risks with their legal representatives, stock brokers or licensed financial advisers.