Investment – Research & Development
Research and Development (R&D) attracts a certain type of investor; generally an investor who is familiar with the investment or the people. At Bioactive Solutions we have tailored the R&D investment to suit projects that are on the Bioactive planning agenda. This way identified investor groups can be notified of upcoming investments in R&D.
As R&D represents the high end of investment risk with potential high reward, this phenomenon is recognised by the Australian Federal Government in the promotion of the R&D Tax Incentive Program. This program provides a measure of risk mitigation for investors by allowing their investment dollar to stretch further.
Please refer to the April 2013 News Item, Australian Federal Government, R&D Tax Incentive Information Bulletin Issue No.6 – April 2013, where Agri-food and Bio-technology are featured.
Bioactive Solutions – Investment in Research and Development 2016 – Series 7:
BIRD-S7: To Be Advised
Bioactive Solutions – Investment in Research and Development 2015 – Series 6:
BIRD-S6: is now closed
Bioactive Solutions – Investment in Research and Development 2014 – Series 5:
BIRD-S5: is now closed
Bioactive Solutions – Investment in Research and Development 2013 – Series 4:
BIRD-S4: is now closed
Bioactive Solutions – Investment in Research and Development 2012 – Series 3:
BIRD-S3: is now closed
Bioactive Solutions – Investment in Research and Development 2011 – Series 2:
BIRD-S2: is now closed
Bioactive Solutions – Investment in Research and Development 2010 – Series 1:
BIRD-S1: is now closed
Important Notice and Disclaimer
This website may contain descriptions of or information pertaining to:
- Investments of a personal nature made to investors pursuant to Section 708 of the Australian Corporations Act 2001, and is not referring to a disclosure document required to be lodged at the Australian Securities and Investments Commission;
- Investments where no more than 20 applications will be accepted from individuals excluding Sophisticated Investors [Section 708(8) of the Australian Corporations Act 2001] and those investors where the offer is made through a financial services licensee [Section 708(10) of the Corporations Act 2001];
- Investments that are not intended to be registered with the Australian Securities and Investment Commission;
- Investments information where any part of that information or the information as a whole is not intended to be relied on as a substitute for professional, legal or financial advice. The Company urges you to seek independent legal and accounting advice in relation to any investment information; and
- Seed capital investments which are by their nature speculative and only suitable for investors who are able to risk all or a substantial part of their investment. Prospective applicants to any investments should review the potential risks with their legal representatives, stock brokers or licensed financial advisers.