Investment – Plant Cultivation
Investment in Plant Cultivation is a long term committment. Typically from 10 to 20 years in duration.
It is favoured by superannuation funds and individual sophisticated investors, often for their Self Managed Superannuation Funds.
The Australian Federal Government have introduced generous taxation benefits for private investments of this long term nature.
Plant Cultivation Investments
Bioactive Plant Farms – Cultivation and Expansion of Plant Species 2013 – Series 2:
BiCEPS-S2: is now closed
Bioactive Plant Farms – Cultivation and Expansion of Plant Species 2010 – Series 1:
BiCEPS-S1: is now closed
Important Notice and Disclaimer
This website may contain descriptions of or information pertaining to:
- Investments of a personal nature made to investors pursuant to Section 708 of the Australian Corporations Act 2001, and is not referring to a disclosure document required to be lodged at the Australian Securities and Investments Commission;
- Investments where no more than 20 applications will be accepted from individuals excluding Sophisticated Investors [Section 708(8) of the Australian Corporations Act 2001] and those investors where the offer is made through a financial services licensee [Section 708(10) of the Corporations Act 2001];
- Investments that are not intended to be registered with the Australian Securities and Investment Commission;
- Investments information where any part of that information or the information as a whole is not intended to be relied on as a substitute for professional, legal or financial advice. The Company urges you to seek independent legal and accounting advice in relation to any investment information; and
- Seed capital investments which are by their nature speculative and only suitable for investors who are able to risk all or a substantial part of their investment. Prospective applicants to any investments should review the potential risks with their legal representatives, stock brokers or licensed financial advisers.